Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mother's Love Sketch

I'm back!! Finally! Back to the normal hustle and bustle of my life!
It was a true blessing to be part of that fundraiser, but unfortunately I didn't have enough time to dedicate to everything, so I wasn't able to share any creations with you all for a week! 
Hopefully I will be able to make it up to you!
I organize a monthly Sketch and Color Challenge for an upline's group and love it!  
I love being creative and challenging myself to think 'outside the box' and of course challenges help us do just that!  Here are the challenges this month:


Here is my version:

I combined the Sketch and Color Challenge to create this card.  Although it's hard to see, the Calypso Coral piece is embossed with the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder from the Occasions Catalog.  The ribbon is our White Organza Ribbon, but I've taken a Pistachio Pudding Stampin' Write Marker and colored it to match my card!


You can see that the flower image especially looks almost watercolored which partly is the stamp, but I chose to use Naturals White Card Stock instead of Whisper White.  I like the natural feel it gives to this card!  Enjoy!

Supply List:




No comments:

Post a Comment