Saturday, January 10, 2015

Simple Valentine Critter Bag


This cute little bear bag is painfully easy to make.  The bag itself came from Target...one of my favorite stores.  They came in a pack of 6 and are about 3" X 6".  I cut about 2" off the top of the bag to get this shorter appearance.  I remember as a kid going to the local store and getting penny candy.  I can't remember if it truly was only a penny, or if that's just what my parents called it, but we would have a little brown bag that we would get a fist full of candy in.  Airheads were my favorite!  Oh....summer fun when you are a kid!  Such fond memories!  This bag reminds me of those days!
Once I had trimmed the top down, I put the top of my bag in the Heart Border Punch.  Center it in the middle and punch.  It will go through both layers because the bag paper is quite thin.  
Then I took a piece of Whisper White and stamped my little bear using Tuxedo Black Momento Pad.  With my light Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities marker I filled in every other line on his stripped shirt.
Punch yourself a red glimmer heart and pop that in the middle of his sign.  Then just simply layer it as you wish on a piece of the Stacked with Love DSP stack and a piece of Real Red Cardstock!
Super easy and super cute!

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment