Saturday, January 17, 2015

Reasons to love Paper Pumpkin


Oh, let me count the ways to love this month's Paper Pumpkin kit!
Look at all these insanely cute treat bags this kit is designed to make!!  I'm in love!
My 5 year old daughter, Abby, is over the moon with excitement to create these for her classmates this year for Valentines.  Don't have littles?  Maybe treat bags aren't your thing?   Well, my Paper Pumpkin customers receive FREE alternate ideas and tips for using each and every month of Paper Pumpkin.  I email out full color tutorials for alternative projects to those who subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin choosing me as their demonstrator.  You can CLICK HERE to join my Paper Pumpkin Posse and start receiving your FREE alternate tutorials EXCLUSIVE to My customers.  They will not be on Pinterest, my blog or anywhere else.  Only YOU,  My Paper Pumpkin Customer will receive them!  The kits come complete with everything you will need to create that months project for only $19.95 per month, shipping is included!  It's an awesome gift to yourself or someone else you love.  My daughter gets so excited each month when that pretty box comes out of the mail box! 
 From age 5 to 100, everyone agrees, Paper Pumpkin is the bomb diggity!


As if getting a box full of crafting joy and FREE EXCLUSIVE TUTORIALS wasn't enough, you can actually save $5 and receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration item with a 3 month prepaid subscription right now!  Awesome, right?!  Click HERE and go to my online store where you will enter the appropriate item code below to take advantage of this great deal!  Can't wait to have you in my Pumpkin Patch!


ItemPaper Pumpkin Prepaid SubscriptionPrice (Shipping Included)
137858
 1 month
$19.95
137859 3 months$59.85 $54.85
137860
 6 months
$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861 12 months$215.40 -- save $2 per month

No comments:

Post a Comment