Saturday, January 3, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Exclusive


If you aren't subscribed to My Paper Pumpkin you are missing out!!!
The last few kits have been exceptionally awesome.  The December Shaker Card kit was one of my all time favorites!  I love shaker cards!  The color scheme was right up my ally too!
My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription that includes a project in a box complete with everything you need.  Stamps, ink, embellishment and the card stock.  Your first kit will even come with a clear block to mount your stamps on.  The only two things you may need (depending on the kit and it's contents) are paper snips and SNAIL adhesive.  

As you may have noticed already, I am revamping my Classes and offerings to my customer.  Part of that will include EXCLUSIVE alternate and additional projects for my Paper Pumpkin Customers.  Each month I will email my customers who subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin FREE additional ideas and tutorials.  These ideas and tutorials will be EXCLUSIVELY SENT BY EMAIL to those who subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin choosing me, Brianna Thompson, as their demonstrator.
They will not appear on my blog, Facebook page, Instragam or Pinterest. 
So if you want to get in on these awesome goodies, you can CLICK HERE to sign up!
If you are already a current My Paper Pumpkin Subscriber through me you will automatically receive these emails starting in January of 2015!

To give you an idea of what would be part of those additional projects, I'm including a project that I created with the December Paper Pumpkin Kit!  You would receive this project tutorial along with others!  Enjoy!  I hope you will decide to give yourself the gift of craftiness once a month with My Paper Pumpkin!





The tutorial you would receive would include project measurements, dimensions and supply list!



No comments:

Post a Comment