Monday, December 22, 2014

Last minute teacher gifts!


I'm a last minute kinda girl...always have been.  Wonder if that will ever change...lol.
Somehow I doubt it!  So here are my last minute teacher gifts!  
I hate the whole 'gift card' cause I didn't know what else to get you thing.  Don't get me wrong, gift cards have a place...but handmade gifts at Christmastime are the best.


Bath Salts are in the jar.  Here are the ingredients:
1 cup of Epsom Salt
1/2 cup Sea Salt
2 Tbsp. Baking Soda
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Peppermint Oil
Red Food Coloring

Mix all of your dry ingredients first, then add your olive oil.  Once you have it completely combined add your peppermint oil and food coloring until you reached your desired effect.

Then you can spoon your mixture into any glass jar of your choice.  Mason jars or jars like this one I found at my local craft store.  
Then all you have to do is decorate your jar!  I've once again used the Mingle All the Way stamp set, one of my faves!


Once your jar is complete, you can then get an idea of what size box you need to create using your Gift Box Punch Board to create the perfect packaging.  For my particular jar I created a box that measured 3 1/4" X 3 1/4" X 4".  Your box size will vary.
I decorated it with a bit of our wrapping paper, ribbon and Baker's Twine.


I hope you find this project inspirational!  Make those teachers in your life something from the heart this Christmas!  My blog will be a tad quite over the next week for obvious reasons, but rest assured, I will be back at it with amazing samples from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure that starts on Jan. 6th!  Be sure to Subscribe to my Blog so you get an email when I post the next project! 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my fans and friends!
Thank you for being such a blessing in my life this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment