Sunday, December 7, 2014

GIFT GIVING WEEK #1T

We are going to do an entire week full of gift ideas for those special people in your life!  To start of we are going to do probably my favorite, Project Life by Stampin' Up!
You don't have to like to paper craft, you don't need to be crafty or even like DIY!
All you need are pictures and the desire to document your life for yourself and future generations!
 Have you ever found an old recipe or photo with a great grandparents handwriting on it?
Handwritten in their words so long ago....it gives you a special feeling right?
Well you want the same for your future!  Whether you already have a herd of grandkids or haven't even thought about a family in the future, Project Life by Stampin' Up! is a must!
So this gift is perfect for the great grandma in your life all the way down to your 15 year old niece.  
So much life to document!  So let's get started today!


Also remember that I offer FREE GIFT WRAPPING SERVICE to those local to me!  I will wrap that rockin' gift up for you in Stampin' Up! wrapping paper with a beautiful bow and tag for FREE!  This is a great service for those not so crafty husbands or significant others out there!  All you have to do is let me know.  You can even have your order shipped right to me, I will wrap it up and deliver it to you!  Email me HERE with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment