Sunday, November 2, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Snowflake

Wondrous Wreath is by far my new favorite stamp set.  I have been using this beauty for everything!  It's no secret I love non-traditional Christmas cards as well.  So even though this wreath would make a beautiful traditional Christmas card, it can also be used with some different colors and create beautiful cards!  Island Indigo and Pool Party steal the show on this card.  

This stamp is actually a 3 step stamp because it includes a 3rd layer that are the berries.  However, on this card I only used the first two layers.  I stamped with Pool Party for the wreath.  Then Island Indigo with the second stamp that includes only select leaves.  To line up this stamp correctly be sure to use the tab at the top of the stamps as a guide for placement.  I always use mine pointed up.  It helps me remember placement.  Another great tip is to actually cut out the center of your wreath before you ever stamp.  Backwards, I know, but it really helps when you go to line up your stamped image.  The DSP in the background is the All is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper.  It looks like snowflakes falling on this card, I love it!  The Banner Punch created the two tabs under the sentiment with Silver Foil Paper. 
I have lots of projects using this stunning stamp set to share with you!  So be sure to subscribe to my blog so you get an email letting you know when I post another!

Supply List:



No comments:

Post a Comment