Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Winter Wonderland

White Christmas is a beautiful photopolymer set that lends itself to so many different scenes.  I used just the landscape scene and the Merry Christmas banner for this card.  The best part is it's simple to stamp!  Being photopolymer means you can see completely through the stamp so you get perfect placement every single time!  

I used Momento Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp the scene and banner.  I then used my Blendabilities to color in the banner with Coastal Cabana to match my card stock.  The trees are done with the Skin Tone Assortment Blendabilities.  Although because the line is so small, you could use just a Stampin' Write Marker as well.  Be sure not to use StazOn on your Photopolymer sets.  The chemicals in the ink can damage your stamps over time.  
I hope you enjoy this simple Christmas card!

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment