Friday, November 21, 2014

Online SALE Extravaganza!!



Did you see all the goodies that will be on sale next week?!  Door busters!!  Bundles Sales!!  Oh my!!!!!  Check out the list to see what's on sale and when by CLICKING HERE.  
Want to save even more?  Join my team with the KIT SPECIAL that starts on Monday as well!  25% off the starter kit!  So you get to choose $125 of product (even the things on sale!) for only $74.25 plus tax and SHIPPING IS FREE!  There is an extra 5% bonus offer on your sales in December, so add that to your 30% off your first qualifying order and that is 35% off PLUS (the extra 5% will be in your volume rebate in January)  you can still get that 50% off DOORBUSTERS in addition.....THAT IS 85% OFF PEOPLE....85%!!!  Need I say more???
Click HERE to join my amazing team of Paper Peeps and enjoy the perks of being a team member while getting a steal on your craft supplies!!!  Give yourself the gift of AWESOME for Christmas this year and become a Paper Peep!



If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to shoot me an email at relaxinstampin@gmail.com, text or call me at 717-339-7094  I look forward to talking to you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment