Monday, October 20, 2014

The Holiday Supplement is here!


It's now available!  Click HERE to see what's available in the supplement!

My favorites are the Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit and the Hello December Project Life Card Kit and Accessory Pack.  Please remember that the products in this supplement are 'while supplies last'.  I absolutely expect the Stars Kit to sell out quickly.  So if you want to get your hands on this stuff, you need to order early!  I'm using the Many Merry Stars Kit in my November Super Saturday Event planned for Saturday, November 22nd.  If you want to join that class in person please RSVP HERE ASAP so we can get your kit ordered.  Cost is $30 for the class.  You can see some samples below!  Let me know if you have any questions or want to combine shipping!





No comments:

Post a Comment