Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cute lil' Frankie

Do you send out Halloween cards?  Of course you do!  We send cards for everything, don't we!?  This cute lil' Frankie is from the Freaky Friends stamp set.  I've stamped him in StazOn Black ink and colored him in using my Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker, but you could totally use Momento Black Ink and shade him beautifully with your Old Olive Blendabilities Markers!  
That super cute designer series paper is from Motley Monsters, I toally dig it!  Of course I really love Halloween!  I simply trimmed my DSP to size and then using my Paper Snips flagged the bottoms.  The Old Olive Card Base is embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder for some added texture!
It's almost Halloween, won't be long now!!!
My kids are already begging to wear their costumes, what about your's??

Supply List;

No comments:

Post a Comment