Friday, October 10, 2014

Blackberry Christmas Glimmer


I'm a huge fan of non-traditional Christmas colors on cards.  Green and Red are great, don't get me wrong, but I love to use colors you might not expect on winter themed projects.
This card uses Wisteria Wonder (one of my all time faves) and Blackberry Bliss.
Do you just love those snowflakes in the background?  Do you recognize the stamp??  
It's actually from the Seasonally Scattered set and says "merry" surrounded by snowflakes.  With careful placement the sentiment is covered, but the snowflakes shine through as an awesome background for our elegant trees.
Festival of Trees is probably my favorite set right now!  I love the images, love the fact that it's photopolymer and it has a matching punch!  The best part is you can bundle the stamp set and punch together and save 15% which makes this bundle only $27.95!  That's right!  A punch AND a stamp set!  I'm digging it! I love saving money just as much as the next person : )
It's hard to see it's beautiful sparkle, but that tree in the front is actually punched from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  The trees along side it are stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink on Wisteria Wonder card stock and punched out.  Stamp your 'merry' sentiment first in Blackberry Bliss on your piece of Whisper White card stock.  Stamp your "Be Joyful" in Blackberry Bliss as well.  That sentiment comes from a Project Life Holiday Cheer stamp set.  Another photopolymer it makes placement for perfect stamping a breeze.  
I used SNAIL adhesive to adhere the two Wisteria Wonder trees on top of my snowflakes.  The Glimmer Paper tree however is popped up on a dimensional.

This beautiful card will be part of my Christmas Stamp a Stack this month. So you can create 3 of these as well as 3 other designs for a total of 12 cards!  Class fee is only $15 or place a minimum order with me that day and you'll get your cards for free!

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment