Monday, September 15, 2014

Halloween Happiness #3

It's time for another Halloween Project!!!  
This one uses the Fry Box Die!  Super easy to put together, and so cute!  
Whether it's holding candy corn or Cadbury Scream Egg, it's bound to be a hit with the recipient!


The Good Greetings set shows up again!  I can't get enough of this super versatile set!  Do you want to get your hands on it too?!?  Email me and lets get a party planned!  I can do in person private parties and long distance parties!  



This fry box is by far my favorite.  I love the Jack-o-Lanter look with that friendly little punch art face!  Punch art, yes, punch art!  The eyes are made with a Small Oval Punch cut in half and the mouth is done with the Chevron Border Punch!  Isn't he just the cutest?!  


You may have noticed my cute little guy has pumpkin bumps too!!  I used the Decorative Dot Embossing folder on my cute lil' dude to give him some pumpkin texture.  You will need to run your Fry Box through the Big Shot twice with the folder to emboss the entire box.  

I hope you all are enjoying these Halloween projects, I know I sure am enjoying making them!!

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment