Monday, September 1, 2014

Halloween Happiness #1


Hey there stamping friends!!  We are going to take a break from my weekly Masculine Monday posts and celebrate all things Halloween!  Halloween is by far my favorite time of year!  Our children get so excited about dressing up and trick or treating with their friends.  It just brings me back to childhood days before bills and responsiblities.  Plus, I seriously dig Peeps and love that they have them at Halloween time now!

To start our Halloween Happiness series, I'm using my absolute favorite stamp!  When they announced the Holiday Catalog at Convention this year I squealed like a pig when I saw this sentiment!  I just love it!  It's so fun and playful!  So needless to say, it was one I came home with!  



The DSP and Tangerine Tango Two Tone Trim are of course also on my favorites list!
This whole stamp set lends it self well to using markers as well as coloring the letters if you wanted to use StazOn.  I picked up a few Halloween Treats at the grocery store today and look forward to bringing you lots of Halloween ideas and ways to enjoy this spook-tacular season!

Supply List:



No comments:

Post a Comment