Monday, August 18, 2014

Masculine Monday #8


Hard to believe we've already done 2 months worth of Masculine Monday's!  I hope they are helping you to create projects for the men in your life!  This one isn't a card, but rather a gift.  One thing I learned about men is the way to their heart is through their stomach.  As funny as it is, it's true!  Most men are happy to receive gifts in the form of food!  Stampin' Up! Tag a Bag Gift Bags are an easy and inexpensive way to gift someone in your life with a little yummy for their tummy!  Cookies, candy and other sweet treats fit perfectly in these bags!
To decorate this treat bag I decided to use the Big Shot.  This month we have a Big Shot promotion that includes a FREE Framelit/Stamp Set Bundle with the purchase of a Big Shot.  One of the best sales I've every seen Stampin' Up! offer.  That's up to a $60 value FREE!  Click HERE to learn more about this awesome promotion!  One of my favorite framelits are the Banner Framelits.  I love how easy they make it to cut out perfect banners that coordinate so well with so many of our stamp sets.  
Loving that super thick twine?  I have good news for you, it's available in the Holiday Catalog that goes live on August 28th!  If you are looking for a demonstrator and need a copy of the catalog, Click HERE to let me know and I will get one right out to you!  

Supply List:



No comments:

Post a Comment