Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Blended Bloom Decor

I walked away from Convention with so many ideas and new techniques.  This beautiful flower is done with nothing more than the Blended Bloom stamp, a black ink pad and Project Life Journaling Pens.  When I finished with it I went to put it on a card and decided it was so pretty it deserved a frame.  I used the one from our Paper Pumpkin kit in April.  

I did layer this flower, although you can't see it that well from the photo.  I stamped 3 times and did the petals accordingly.  The bottom layer is the whole flower, then the next layer is popped up with dimensionals and the last layer is only a few petals also popped up with dimensionals.  It gives it a more 3D look.

I do plan to do a video on this technique soon, but in the meantime I made up a little 'cheat sheet' on explaining how to get this look.  Enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment