Saturday, July 26, 2014

Order Incentive

Have you ever walked into Macy's or the like to pick up a bottle of your favorite perfume only to discover that you get a free cosmetic bag with your purchase?  Exciting right?  We all love free stuff, especially when it comes as a perk with things we are already buying.  Well here's my version of that cosmetic bag.
Place a minimum $30 order with me (before tax and shipping, US residents only) and I will send you one of these super cute kits for FREE!  You will have all the supplies to create this sweet little card, envelope included, and cute box in your kit.  
I love Paper Pumpkin and want you to have a personal chance to see it too.  This adorable set is part of the July Paper Pumpkin Kit and I'm sharing them with you!  You can learn more about Paper Pumpkin HERE.



I will send each person who places the minimum order a kit automatically.  I have lots, but want to share as much love as possible, so only one kit per person please.  
Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have, and I hope to send you one of theses awesome kits soon!  SHOP NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment