Thursday, July 3, 2014

July Stamp of the Month


July's Stamp of the Month
Sea Street

These are the projects for this month's Stamp of the Month Club!
I'm loving Sea Street and all it's possibilities.  That cute little crab has my heart!
Two of the projects are typical cards and the one with the Octopus image is a slide out pocket card that seconds as a book mark for someone you love.
This month's kit will include a Sea Street Clear Mount set and these three projects with envelopes included.  All three cards come with a full color tutorial complete with instructions, measurements and supply list. I will also have a video with tips and tricks about these projects.
For more information on joining this month's club click on the "Stamp of the Month" tab above and feel free to email me or call me with any questions!  

Click HERE to join this month!  Last day to join is July 15th, 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment