Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Here's another use for smaller pieces of DSP, so don't throw them out!  Like you would.... : )
I had a lot of fun making this cute little baby girl card.  I have to admit, I have had a little bit of baby fever here lately!  My twins are 3 1/2 now, so "my babies" are more like kids now.  The cuddle me baby stage has been replaced by monster trucks and wrestling.  So I enjoy each time I'm able to smooze on someone's baby!  I'm loving the new Something to Say stamp set.  So many sentiments that can be used together or separately.
 I put another small strip of DSP on the inside for a little extra something.

Did you notice this super cute little flower?  It's from the Something for Baby set cut out with the coordinating framelits.  To color that pearl, yep that's a pearl, I use the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities.  Blendabilities are alcohol based permanent markers, so the color won't rub off!  Talk about customized embellishments!

Supply List;


No comments:

Post a Comment