Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Convention Swaps

As this blog post goes live I will be on a flight destined for Salt Lake City, Utah to attend Convention!
I'm beyond excited!  I have been a demonstrator for 1 1/2 years and this is my very first Convention.  Everyone has told me it's the most amazing experience.  I can't wait to share all the excitement with all of you!  But for now I will share one of my Convention Swaps.  I made so many of these I couldn't even tell you.  I have a total of about 150 swaps with me, and this little cutie is my favorite.


When I think of summer I think of watermelon.  Just goes hand in hand.  This little cutie is made from the 2 1/2" circle Punch and Circle Collection Framelits.  To add that special little touch I took a "bite" out of it with my 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch.  I love this card and can't wait to share it with others!  
Try not to miss me too much while I'm gone, I will post as much as I'm able, so be sure to keep watch on my Facebook Page and Instagram!

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment