Thursday, July 24, 2014

Convention Experience

One thing I can say about my Convention experience is I am more pumped than ever to share my love of paper crafting with the people in my life!  It's incredibly powerful to be in a space filled with 4,000 people who share your passion for paper.

These are just a few of the photos from Convention.  I was lucky enough to win Prize Patrol with my Lost Lagoon Wrist Band, so needless to say that's my new favorite color!  I had lots of photo ops with my fellow demos.  There was so much fun to be had it took me two days to recoup after I got home!




This photo was taken at the Legacy Room at the home office with two of my favorite sidelines.


Look at all those swaps!  I went with 170 card swaps and 30 3D swaps so I got all these back in return!  So many amazing ideas from other demos!  


This photo was taken in the Home Office at Riverton, Utah.  We went for a tour and our bus driver dropped us off at the warehouse door entrance instead of the front door!!  Too funny, I know!  So we were actually in a part of the processing center we shouldn't have been...great time for a photo!  


This photo is one of my favorites.  These are some of my amazing sidelines and uplines at the Awards Night After Party.  We had so much fun and the food was awesome!  Plus there was a mechanical bull!  NO...I didn't ride it...thought about it, but no!  One of the best parts of this experience was to spend more time with my upline, Connie Heisey.  Name sound familiar?  She's the beauty in the blue dress next to me in this picture.  She is Stampin' Up's! most recent Million Dollar Earner.  So it was an absolute honor to be by her side through my first Convention.  I have to admit I had a few special name for her that included "Paparazzi" and the "Golden Goose".  Ahhhh.....the memories! 



One final photo is one of my favorites...I finally had the chance to meet Ronda Wade in person.  I adore Ronda.  I had a chance to squeeze the stuffin' out of her and loved every second!

I hope you all enjoyed some of my photos from Convention.  I hope I'm able to attend every single year and would love to have you by my side!  Join my team of Paper Peeps and you too can enjoy all these Stampin' Up! events and perks!  Joining Stampin' Up! was one of the best decisions I have ever made!

Click HERE to join my fabulous team!

No comments:

Post a Comment