Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sweetbriar Rose

One of the hidden gems in the new catalog can be found on page 170.  This stamp is beyond perfect to use the new Blendabilities markers with!  The good news for those who are not demonstrators, is you should be able to order them very soon!  I will keep you posted on their availability!  Of course you can always get them now by joining my team!  Just sayin'... : ) 
I used only two colors on this beautiful stamp, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendabilities.  I love using these blendable markers to create beautiful works of art.  And lets be honest...this is a really special card you send to a really special someone!

Coloring with these markers is super easy.  I typically start with my darkest color first, then work to the medium and finally the light.  Blending them together is small circular motions.  
Really it's quite easy, and oh so fun! 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment