Monday, June 16, 2014

June Paper Pumpkin

It's not a secret that I totally dig My Paper Pumpkin.  For those of you who are current subscribers I bet you made the same squealing sounds I did when I opened this month's box!  How fun!!!  Here are a few of the things I created with this month's amazing kit!

These super cute pinwheels are perfect for a 4th of July centerpiece at any BBQ!  So easy to put together, so patriotic and festive!  There are 24 of them, yes 24!!!!  I plan on handing them out to the kids at our BBQ this year!  How fun!  

The stamps that came with this kit were too stinkin' cute.  Love the 'party' stamp!  Add it with one of those paper clips included in the kit and you've got an instant "oh wow, you made that?!?"

As if those pinwheel sticks weren't cute enough, why not put one on the cello bags included in the kit?!  Add some candy, cookies, or maybe firecrackers!  Perfect to hand out to guests!


No party is complete without a super cute banner.  I have this one made up and use it FREQUENTLY for other occasions.  I used the Banner Kit to spell out 'celebrate' which makes it easy to switch this super easy DIY 4th of July banner to a birthday party banner!  I always attach the decorative items with a temporary glue or clips so I can easily remove them and store it for the next celebration!

If you aren't already a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber and want some more information you can always email or call me.  Click HERE to see what all the fuss is about and join my Paper Pumpkin Posse!

No comments:

Post a Comment