Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June Paper Pumpkin Wreath


I'm still finding ways to use June's Paper Pumpkin kit.  I had 24 of those super cute little pin wheels to work with and I still have some left!  All the ideas!  This time I decided to add some of them to a regular ole' grapevine wreath I got from my local craft store.  This wreath will actually be auctioned off (with a basket of Stampin' Up! goodies) at a fundraiser I'm attending on Friday for a friend of ours trying to raise money for adoption costs.  If you live in the Baltimore, MD area and want to support a great cause and bid on the SU goodies I will have there you can see all the details on the Facebook Event.  Just look up Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser for Kirk and Kristen Deist's Adoption Fund.  It's this Friday, June 27th at 6pm in Baltimore, MD.
 I only used 5 pinwheels at the bottom of the wreath.  I assembled them as the instructions showed and hot glued them right to the wreath.
The other two pinwheels were added with hot glue also, but I used the stick part to hand the "America" banner from.  Although I usually do not include retired product in my projects, I did use our Alphabet Die that just recently retired for the "America".  You could easily use the new Perfect Print Alphabet Bigz Die in the new Annual Catalog for a similar effect, item #133725.

Hope to see you at the fundraiser this Friday!
Join My Paper Pumpkin Posse by clicking HERE so you get next month's goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment