Monday, June 16, 2014

Fun Fold Baby Card

 Do you have a baby shower to attend coming up?  Know someone who's having a baby soon?  Just love baby cards!?  I created this fun fold shaker card for an upcoming Technique Class.  The class is on Friday, July 11th and you are welcome to come!  
 I wanted to start a new monthly class for my more advanced stampers, and thought a technique class would be perfect.  Plus, what better way is there to start than with some fun folds!  You can really wow that mom to be with this precious card.  The treat cup holds tiny baby booties, a bib and lots of confetti.  Using the new Lullaby DSP helps this cutie patootie to come together.  I'm loving the new Something for Baby stamp set and matching framelits.  Makes everything so easy and man are they cute!
Want to join me to do this adorable card as well as two other fun fold projects?!
Click HERE to RSVP

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment