Tuesday, May 20, 2014

New In Color Dahlia

It's no secret that I love the set Regarding Dahlias, and I'm so happy it's sticking around for at least another year in the Annual Catalog.  It's so stunning and simple and lends itself to easy cards like this one and more elaborate projects as well.  Just love it!  The inspiration for this card actually comes from the new Catalog!  Although the stamp sets used are different, the layout is very similar.  I used three of the new In Colors on this card, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss.  The 'Congratulations' sentiment is from a brand new photopolymer set that will be debuting in the new catty called Bravo.  It's loaded with fun, sassy sayings that I'm sure you will love!  

I put my new Project Life Corner Rounder to work on this card as well, rounding only one corner of the Naturals White Card Stock and the Crumb Cake Card Stock.  Add some Linen Thread and this earthy and simple card is sure to make anyone smile!  Simple and stunning, what's not to love?!


Want to get these new In-Colors before everyone else does on June 2nd???  Join my Team of Paper Peeps and you can add them to your kit!  Along with the amazing new Blendabilities that only Demonstrators have access to!  The release date of Blendabilities has not yet been confirmed, so the only way to get them is to be a demonstrator!  Click HERE to join my team or let me know if you have any questions at all, I would love to answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment