Monday, April 14, 2014

Washi Butterfly

 
Simple stamping is my favorite type of stamping...as if you didn't already know that.  I was inspired by a card on Pinterest that took just 3 strips of Washi Tape with a punched image above it.  Such a simple idea, yet so cute!!  I love the colors in the Retro Fresh Washi Tape.  So bright and cheerful, they just scream spring time!  I punched a butterfly with my Bitty Butterfly punch and then came back in with my Artisan Label Punch to create this look. 
The "hi" is from Regarding Dahlias and one of my favorite stamp sets right now!  I finished it off with a rhinestone to dot the "I". 
This sweet little card will be sure to make it to my Just Cards Class in May!

 
 
Supply List:
Whisper White Card Stock
Coastal Cabana Card Stock
Daffodil Delight Card Stock
Bitty Butterfly Punch
Artisan Label Punch
Retro Fresh Washi Tape
Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set
Rhinestones
Coastal Cabana Classic Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment