Saturday, April 19, 2014

It's almost time!

The retired list will be available on Monday!  It's already that time!
I will get the list on Monday and email it to my entire customer base, as well as post it on my Facebook and here on my blog.  I will do my best at keeping everyone updated of what has sold out and such, but one thing I can tell you for sure is that those 2012-2014 In Colors will be gone in a hurry!  The Raspberry Ripple Re-Inker is already SOLD OUT!  Crazy, I know!  So if you love those In-Colors, don't wait, order here.
Stampin' Up! is doing things a little differently this year, and ALL retiring products will only be available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  So once it's gone, it's gone....
 
 
 
If you are a bit of a risk taker, and like a great deal, there will be FREE SHIPPING on orders from April 21st to April 25th (expedited orders not included).  So take advantage of those retiring products you love while getting FREE SHIPPING!!!!  Click here to shop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment