Thursday, April 24, 2014

Birthday Cupcake

 
This card is featured at my upcoming Retiring Party in May and it has loads of retiring products in it.  I will miss each and every one of them!  When I put these two colors together, Rich Razzleberry and Coastal Cabana, I was pleasantly surprised!  I didn't think they would compliment each other as well as they did.  It's a very simple and easy to put together card that showcases several of the retiring products.  Create a Cupcake will surely be missed by many, and if you haven't had a chance to order it yet, click HERE before it's gone forever!  The Designer Series Paper is one of my favorites, Afternoon Picnic.  I love the subtle colors in it.  It's on this week's Weekly Deals as well as the Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, so be sure to get those at a discount as well!  The flower on the cupcake is from the Itty Bitty Punch pack, which I have to admit I was SHOCKED to see it's retiring...so many people that love to do punch art use those punches frequently!  The small heart punch in the lower corner of the card is the last of the retiring products featured...it will certainly be missed.  Although I love everything about this card it makes my heart ache to see all these products retire. I'm sure the new and fresh products in the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog will help ease the pain though!
 

Supply List:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment