Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The beauty of simple

As a demonstrator, I absolutely POUR over catalogs from Stampin' Up!  I inspect each and every page over and over again, looking for little bits I may have missed the last 15 times I looked at the page....oh...no shame!  I know I'm not alone.  I have fellow demo friends and customers who do the same thing.  I just adore the product, so gushing over it comes naturally.  I must admit though, sometimes I get wrapped up in the "new" catalog or special that is being offered at the time and the Annual Catalog just put under the pile.  So I try to make it a point when I place orders to look through that Annual Catalog and search again for something I may have missed.  Regarding Dahlias is one of those sets I looked over a hundred times...and for whatever reason it never made it to any of my orders...until now.  I'm so glad I chose to add this beautiful set to my last order.  Talk about a great starter stamp set.  It has this beautiful big dahlia stamp along with several sentiments.  It's a go to for me now when I need to create something special!  I love how it can create a beautiful, yet simple card in just a matter of minutes!  Want to get your own so you can start creating beautiful cards like this?  Click here
 
 
Supply List:
Elegant Eggplant Card Stock
Crushed Curry Card Stock
Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon
Whisper White Card Stock
Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink
Crushed Curry Classic Ink
Stampin' Dimensionals
SNAIL adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment