Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Simple SAB Birthday

 I was finally able to stamp tonight!  I was so stinkin' excited!  This was one of the creations I cam up with.  It shows off some of the gorgeous SAB DSP and uses two new stamp sets in the Occasions Catalog.  It's a super simple layout, but packs a punch!  I love taking small elements and making them a 'big deal'.  I only put one petite petal flower on here to showcase not only that stamp and punch, but the cute little candy dot in the center that matches the DSP perfectly!  Layer behind your DSP with a coordinating color to make your paper pop and you've got a simple, yet beautiful creation!  I hope you enjoy!



Supply List:
Whisper White Card Stock
Basic Black Card Stock
SAB Designer Series Paper
Petite Petals Bundle
Hip Notes Stamp Set
SAB Baker's Twine
Stazon Jet Black Ink
Pool Party Classic Ink
Neutrals Candy Dots - Basic Black

No comments:

Post a Comment