Monday, March 31, 2014

Last day for SAB

 
Today is the last day of Sale-a-Bration.  That went by so quick!  If you would like to place a last minute order to get some of those goodies before they are gone forever, click here
It's also the last day to get an extra $30 in your Starter Kit if you want to join my team!  That's right, get $150 worth of product of YOUR CHOICE for only $99!  Click "Join My Team" at the top of the page to read more and join my amazing team of Paper Peeps!
 
This year's choices were phenomenal and I certainly hope you were able to take advantage of some of the free goodies!  It was a crazy busy month for me, and I know April will be just as busy!  Lots of exciting things as a demonstrator happening next month, so stay tuned for lots of announcements and if you want to get in on the fun with me, JOIN MY TEAM! 
 
Thank you everyone for making this an awesome Sale-a-Bration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment