Saturday, March 15, 2014

Braided Easter

I absolutely adore the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack!  It's one of the FREE Sale-a-Bration choices in this year.  It comes with a sheet of die cut, self adhesive cork embellishments and 3 spools of Baker's Twine.  I also used the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, another SAB choice!  This cute little bunny from the Eggstra Spectacular set is just too cute! 

I decided to braid the twine together for old times sake, it reminds me of my childhood.  I can remember making friendship bracelets by the hundreds! I finished off that cute little bun-bun's tail with a Pool Party Candy Dot.  A super easy and super cute card for Easter!
 
Supply List:
Whisper White Card Stock
Crisp Cantaloupe Card Stock
Eggstra Spectacular Stamp
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB choice)
Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (SAB choice)
Subtles Collection Candy Dots
Basic Grey Classic Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment