Saturday, February 22, 2014

Silver and Gold...Silver and Gold...





 
Whenever I say the words "silver and gold" together my mind goes straight to Rudolf...that Christmas movie that was created a zillion years ago that people watch every Christmas!  I can hear that song in my head!  Well this card is only gold...but it's so stinkin' cute and packs a serious punch!
All of the stamping on this card is heat embossed using Gold embossing powder!
 
I stamped with VersaMark using the Banner Blast stamp set (a FREE Sale-a-Bration choice!) and embossed it with gold embossing powder.  Then punched those cutie patooties out with the Banner Punch (also a FREE Sale-a-Bration choice!)  Congratulations is stamped from Delightful Dozen and also embossed.  I mounted the congratulations card stock on Gold Foil Paper and then wrapped some Gold Baker's Twine around those two pieces.  I popped that piece on my Whisper White card base and just used dimensionals to attach those 4 cute little banners!  Easy as that! 
If you haven't tried heat embossing before I hope this card makes you want to give it a shot! 

 
 
Supply List:
 
Whisper White Card Stock #100730
Gold Foil Sheets #132622
Banner Blast CM#133554 WM#133551
Delightful Dozen CM#122652 WM#128547
Banner Punch #133519
Versa Mark #102283
Gold Embossing Powder#109130
Embossing Buddy #103083
Heat Tool #129053
Gold Baker's Twine #132975

No comments:

Post a Comment