Sunday, February 9, 2014

Last Call for Paper Pumpkin!

www.mypaperpumpkin.com/?demoid=2121392
 
February 10th is the last day to sign up for Paper Pumpkin and be included in the FREE MARKERS Promotion!  So you will get your FREE MARKERS and a FREE Size D CLEAR BLOCK along with your Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit!  Also, as an added bonus if I get one more Paper Pumpkin Subscriber by tomorrow I will enter all of the new subscribers in a drawing for a $50 GRAB BAG of Stampin' Up! Products!  I only need one more subscriber to meet my goal!  If you help me with this goal, you will not only get entered in the drawing for the grab bag but you will also get the "Mommy Stamper" Customer Service experience!!  I pride myself on customer service and spoiling my customers, so join my Paper Pumpkin Posse today!  Just click the link above to go to the sign up page!

No comments:

Post a Comment