Friday, February 28, 2014

Celebrating 5 Wonderful Years

 
Today marks the Anniversary of my marriage to the most amazing man in the world.  We have been married for 5 years today!  Of course I had to make an extra special card to mark the occasion and this is the result.  I decided to use the Circle Thinlits Card Framelit and gold...lots of gold!
 

The You & Me is heat embossed with gold, the Gold Foil Sheet is dry embossed with the Arrows Embossing Folder.  I chose Naturals White Card Stock as opposed to Whisper White because I wanted to the card to still have an earthy balance, even though it was covered in gold.


 
I decided to add some Gold Baker's Twine wrapped around the card not only to keep it closed, but to add some more interest to the card.  So it's both functional and beautiful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment