Saturday, January 11, 2014

Double Spiral Flower

If you haven't already had the opportunity to order and use the new Spiral Flower Die from Stampin' Up!, it's time!  I love, love, love this new die!  Because it's a steel ruled die you can cut several pieces of cardstock at once, so if you wanted to do lots of these for a wedding or other occasion the prep work would be easy-peasy!  I just posted another video featuring this awesome new flower and how to create a "double" one using two instead of one.  You will get a larger flower that could be used to accent just about anything!  Be sure to check it out on my YouTube Channel, just click the video link to the left!  I have seen several tutorials on how to create these beautiful little flowers, and have taken some of the tricks I liked and combined them with my own technique, so check it out to see how I do it!  No pencils, no hot glue...just glue dots!  Once I had the flowers put together I decided to take our Silver and Gold Encore pads and rub them over the tops to give the petals a 'metallic' appearance.  How gorgeous would this be for a wedding?!  Centerpieces, favors...oh the ideas! 
 
Here's my supply list:
Spiral Flower Die #129379
Bone Folder #102300
Glue Dots #103683
Silver Encore Pad #132142
Gold Encore Pad #132141
Gorgeous Grunge (used on the Night of Navy flower)
W#130514 C#130517
Night of Navy Card Stock #100867
Rich Razzleberry Card Stock #115316

No comments:

Post a Comment