Wednesday, November 20, 2013

HOLIDAY SALE!


It's Holiday Sale Time!!!

Start this sale off right with our DOORBUSTER 24 HOUR SALE

and get 30% off 3 Amazing products!!!
The Stampin' Trimmer, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate AND the Many Marvelous Markers!!!
Click the photo above to see the entire list of products on sale from
November 20th to December 2nd
 
 
Shop for your family and friends, or yourself!  Now is the best time to take
advantage of these awesome deals!
 
Shop my online store 24/7 and enjoy these products at this amazing discount!
Remember, the best part about shopping with me is you get ME - your personal coach and advocate!
I will help you learn how to use and fully enjoy all the Stampin' Up! products you purchase through me.  If there is ever an issue I can take care of it quickly, with the utmost care and understanding, ACMoore can't say that!!
 
As always, LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY HELP!  I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO PLACE ORDERS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ONLINE ORDERING
I'M JUST A PHONE CALL OR EMAIL AWAY!
relaxinstampin@gmail.com  717-398-2129

Click the photo below to shop online 24/7



http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=1664
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment