Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fun at Classes





I absolutely love getting people together in my home for stamping!
We always have so much fun!  It's a great opportunity for us to make new friends, and laugh.  Everyone needs to take some time for themselves, and this is a great way to do it.  We are all overworked and get tired of the daily grind.  Stamping gives us the chance to unwind and have some fun!  At this month's Class we had a yummy Cocoa Bar with lots of fun toppings and goodies, Christmas cookies and candy and Christmas music!  I even wore a Santa hat!
I had an amazing day with these ladies, hope you can join us next month when we will be playing BINGO!!!  Stampin' Bingo!  I will be sharing lots of Stampin' up products!
Save the Date, December 14th at 2:30PM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment