Thursday, October 17, 2013

Join my Family of Paper Peeps

As many of you already know, October marks the 25th Anniversary for Stampin' Up!  They have done many things this month in celebration of their silver anniversary, but the most amazing thing they have offered is the $25 Starter Kit.  It's only for 2 weeks, and the offer ends on October 21st.  I know it's almost unbelievable!  I wanted to break down the numbers and explain this once in a lifetime kit so that everyone understands how awesome of an opportunity this is!  So here we go!
  • With the $25 Starter Kit you get;
    • Choose $25-$26.95 worth of product of YOUR CHOICE
    • A Business starter pack valued at $65 including
      • A box of current catalogs
      • A pack of Holiday Catalogs
      • Customer Order Forms
      • An informational DVD
      • Party Postcards
    • 2 Months FREE of Demonstrator Business Web Services-DBWS - A customized blog and webpage to help you in your business
    • Access to Stampin' Connection - An online community just for demonstrators
    • A subscription to Stampin' Success - A magazine for Demonstrators ONLY that comes every other month full of inspiration and encouragement!
    • A 20% discount on your Stampin' Up! purchases
  • Other Important information to keep in mind with your starter kit:
    • Hold your first workshop within your first 30 days of joining and place a $150 order and get 30% off!
      • As an extra bonus to placing your first workshop order within 30 days you will get to choose ANY STAMP SET from the catalog available in December! 
    • We have received information that starting next week Stampin' Up! is going to offer 25 stamp sets for 25% off.  So place your first order during that week and REALLY SAVE!
    • Stampin' Up! has a low quarterly minimum of only $300 (which is essentially one workshop!).  If you choose to start during this $25 Starter Kit Promotion you will have until March 31st, 2014 to meet those Quarterly Minimums! 

Of course there is more to Stampin' Up! than just the amazing deals, opportunities and offers....when you join Stampin' Up! you join a family.  I mean that with every ounce of my being.  My upline, downline and sideline are my stampin' family.  I have met so many amazing women doing this, and I want the same opportunity for you!  Being surrounded by women who love this craft as much as you do is amazing.  You're never alone, and always have a friend!  Here's the breakdown of what you get from me if you choose me as your Upline:
  • As one of my direct downline you get my full attention and support.  I will help you to succeed in this if you persue it is a full time business or want to just enjoy the discount!  I'm happy to encourage you in any path that you choose. 
  • As part of the Paper Peeps you will not only get to attend my own personal Quarterly meetings, but you are also eligible to attend my upline's meetings as well!  We always have fun! 
  • All of my direct downline are able to attend any of my card classes for FREE.  You are always welcome to come and stamp with me and my customers.  I love having lots of people in my home on Stamp Days, especially my Stampin' Family! 
  • I am constantly recognizing and celebrating my teams successes, great and small.  You can earn free product from me in a various ways.
  • Being one of my team members gives you access to all the support you can imagine.  I truly believe that positive energy is the key to success in any of life's adventures and I want to share that with you every way that I can. 
Join my team today and reap all of the benefits!  Become a Paper Peep and a member of my Stampin' Up! Family!  Click the image below to join my team!


No comments:

Post a Comment