Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween is coming!


Before you know it parents will be
dressing their kids up and sorting through
bags of candy!  Halloween is a holiday
that people seem to either love or hate. 
I personally really like Halloween.
Especially since we've had children it really
makes you enjoy the little things in life.
Although I may not know what are children
will be dressing up as this Halloween just
yet, I assure you I already have a stack of
cute little Halloween cards ready to go out
to my friends and family!
This cute little card really showcases
our Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape #132156.  I took a 3"X4" piece of Whisper White cardstock and covered it with the washi tape, then used my Extra Large Oval Punch (#119859)  to create a "window".
Using the "Happy Halloween" sentiment from my Delightful Dozen (WM#128547, CM#122652) I stamped with Versa Mark Ink and embossed with White Embossing Powder.  You could definitely use Pumpkin Pie embossing powder if you had that on hand too!
Using some Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (#119261) I tied a quick bow and put one of those adorable little Summer Starfruit buttons left over from my Halloween Banner Kit on top with a glue dot.  On the inside of the card I used my Halloween Happiness stamp set (#131859) in pumpkin pie ink and ran another strip of my Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape along the side. 
I hope you enjoy this cute Halloween card as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment