Thursday, September 5, 2013

Christmas Stamp a Stack


 

September Christmas Card

This simple and beautiful Christmas card will be part of the Christmas Stamp a Stack at the upcoming September Super Saturday Event. 
I used the new Silver Encore Ink Pad (#132142) for the Christmas Tree and some of the new Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (#132341) from the Holiday Catalog!
Both the Christmas tree and wording inside the card are from the stamp set Special Season, also from the new Holiday Catalog. (CM#131769, WM#131766)
You will be creating three of these cards, along with another 9 for a total of 12 cards
at the Christmas Stamp a Stack.  More pictures of upcoming projects to come!
Want to join us for this awesome event?!  Send me an email relaxinstampin@gmail.com, give me a call 717-398-2129 or sign up on my Facebook Events Page, find me as Mommy Stamper.
Find more information when you click the "classes" link at the top of my blog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment