Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Join my Stampin' Family

Have you ever thought to yourself, "I love Stampin' Up products so much...maybe I can be a demonstrator..."  I'm proof you can.  I said the same thing, over and over again...I said "no" plenty of times before I decided to join and when I did I thought to myself, "I should have done this sooner!"  The perks that come with being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator are endless, and I truly mean that.  Whether you want to do this just for the awesome product discount for yourself or make this into a full time business venture enjoying the benefits of being your own boss, I can help.  As you all know, I truly am "Mommy Stamper".  I'm a Mommy first, and Stamper second.  I have the two most amazing jobs in the world.  I get to be a stay at home mom to our three beautiful children at the same time I get to enjoy being my own boss at a business I love.  Meeting new people and sharing our love for paper crafting and Stampin' Up!  While raising my children, I'm teaching them that hard work at something you love is always fun and rewarding. 
Now is a great time to join my Stampin' family, and I truly mean that.  The women in my life both customers and other demonstrators are my second family.  Stampin' Up! has been an amazing blessing in my life.  I hope you take advantage of our Pick a Free Project Kit with your Demo Start Kit and join me on this wonderful journey!  I promise to provide you with amazing support no matter what path you choose to take as a demonstrator.
Ready to join me?  Click on the "Join my Stampin' Family" link to the left of the main page!  Offer ends on August 31, 2013, so join today!

No comments:

Post a Comment